What is a door access intercom system?
• A door access intercom system is a way of controlling who you allow into your building or residence. The system consists of an indoor station, outdoor station, and door access control device such as a door strike or a magnetic lock.
• A visitor may press a button on the outdoor station where it rings the indoor station.
• You may choose to answer the call opening a live video and audio feed to communicate to the visitor at the door.
• You may then unlock the door from the indoor station if you choose to let the visitor inside.
Indoor and outdoor stations
What can you do with our systems?
• Control who comes into your building
• Answer the calls from the outdoor station on your personal smart phone
• Apartment buildings can install multi-tenant units where visitors select a tenant from the outdoor station. The tenant can then choose to let them into the apartment building